Application for Inclusion in the Academy's Vendor List
- The Academy maintains a list of contractors and suppliers of goods and services for procurement activities.
- Application for inclusion in the Academy’s Vendor List is free of charge. Any company not currently included but would like to be considered for inclusion in the Registered Vendor List may complete and submit the required ‘Application Form for Inclusion in the Academy’s Vendor List’ (S.F.02C2 03/18) with all the required documents, mark "Application Form for Inclusion in the Academy’s Vendor List" on the envelope and mail to the following address:
- The application form ‘Application Form for Inclusion in the Academy’s Vendor List’ is available for download (pdf file).
- Applications received will be processed by the Academy. Subject to confirmation of their credentials, those companies that are found acceptable will be included in the Academy’s Vendor List. The Academy reserves the right to review the Registered Vendor List from time to time.
- Companies being included in the Academy’s Vendor List will receive notification from the Supplies Office.
- Interested parties can contact the Supplies Office for enquiries relation to application for inclusion in the Academy’s Vendor List/or other general procurement matters by tel No. 2584 8564, fax No. 2584 8734, or email address email@example.com.