The one-year full-time Diploma in Theatre and Entertainment Arts is a feeder programme for the School’s BFA. It provides a broad understanding of the theatre and entertainment industry in Hong Kong and how technicians, designers and managers work in that environment. On completion of the programme, students meeting the required standard will be invited to articulate into Year 1 of the BFA in Theatre and Entertainment Arts.
Major Study Areas
· Collaborative Communication
· Script Appreciation
· Mathematics as Art
· Introduction to the Hong Kong Arts and Culture Scene
· Technologies in Art and Performance
· Spatial Process and Installation Workshop
· Western Visual Styles
· Approaching Performing Arts
In preparation for further studies, English and Chinese language courses are also included.