Maintaining Good Hygiene in the Libraries
07 November 2020 ‖ Category : Library
To make the Libraries a safe place for all, we request your cooperation in observing the following guidelines when using the library:
• Maintain social distancing
• Keep hands clean
• Wear a face mask
The following protection measures are being implemented in both Academy Library and F/TV Library:
• All new and returned materials will be cleaned and sterilized before re-shelving
• Alcohol wipes are available on request for cleaning keyboards or books from the shelves
• An UV+Ozone book sterilizer is now available in the Academy Library for users to sterilize the books after checkout.
Library Space and Furniture
• Temporary acrylic partitions have been added to long tables and service counters.
• Movable study tables have been rearranged and separated, where possible, to allow only one seat for each table.
• The maximum user capacity in the seminar rooms has been reduced by 25%.
More regular cleaning of facilities with special attention to:
•- Table top
- Handrail and door handles
- Keyboard and mouse
- Touchscreen of photocopiers
•- Hand sanitizers are available at counters, study areas and seminar rooms
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact the Library at email@example.com.