Skip to main content

Access to Other Libraries

Default Default.

Institutional Reader Card

Institutional Reader Cards are available for loan from the Circulation Counter in the Academy Library for temporary access to the following libraries:

Name of InstitutionsNo. of CardsEligible Users
Academy LibraryF/TV Library
Hong Kong Baptist University 21Staff and Postgraduate Students Only
Hong Kong Metropolitan University 21Staff and Students
Hong Kong Shue Yan University21Staff and Students
The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong



Staff and Students
Lingnan University21Staff and Students
The Chinese University of Hong Kong11Staff and Students
The Education University of Hong Kong​21Academic Staff, Senior Administrative Staff and Postgraduate Students​
The University of Hong Kong11Staff and Students
Tung Wah College21Staff and Students


  • Individual library may have special access arrangement from time to time without prior notice. Staff and students are advised to check with the library before visiting.
  • Postgraduate students and full-time academic staff of the School of Music can apply for a library borrowing card of the University of Hong Kong. For details, please ask at the Circulation Counter.
  • ​If you wish to access other local university libraries not listed above for research purpose, please email us at The Library will try to arrange for you on ad-hoc basis.