Precaution Measures in Libraries during the Pandemic
12 April 2021 ‖ Category : Library
To protect the health and safety of users and library staff, the following measures are being implemented in both Academy Library and F/TV Libary in face of the pandemic:
1. Library Materials
• All new and returned materials will be cleaned and sterilized before re-shelving;
• Alcohol wipes are available on request for cleaning keyboards or books from the shelves;
• An UV+Ozone book sterilizer is now available in both the Academy Library and the F/TV Library for users to sterilize the books after checkout.
2. Library Space and Furniture
• Temporary acrylic partitions have been added on long tables and service counters;
• Movable study tables have been rearranged and separated, where possible, to allow only one seat for each table;
• The maximum user capacity in the seminar rooms in the Academy Library has been adjusted subject to the pandemic development.
3. Library Facilities
• More regular cleaning of facilities with special attention to:
- Table top
- Handrail and door handles
- Keyboards and mouses
- Touchscreen of photocopiers
• Hand sanitizers are available at counters, study areas and seminar rooms
To make the Libraries a safe place for all, we request your cooperation in observing the following guidelines when using the library:
• Maintain social distancing
• Keep hands clean
• Wear a face mask
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at 2584-8524.