Libraries reopen on 7 Sep with precaution measures
04 September 2020 ‖ Category : Library
The Library will re-open on 7 Sep (Mon) to provide full service to users, and the temporary book request service will be suspended on the same day. The opening hours of the Academy Library and F/TV Library will follow those hours for non-teaching periods.
Similar to the arrangement when the Library re-opened on 1 June, we will implement the following measures in both libraries:
- All new and returned materials will be cleaned and sterilized before re-shelving
- Alcohol wipes are available on request for cleaning keyboards or books from the shelves
- An UV+Ozone book sterilizer is now available in the Academy Library for users to sterilize the books after checkout.
Library Space and Furniture
- Temporary acrylic partitions have been added to long tables and service counters.
- Movable study tables have been rearranged and separated, where possible, to allow only one seat for each table.
- The maximum user capacity in the seminar rooms will be reduced by 50%.
More regular cleaning of facilities with special attention to:
- - Table top
- Handrail and door handles
- Keyboards and mouses
- Touchscreen of photocopiers
- Hand sanitizers are available at counters, study areas and seminar rooms
To make the Libraries a safe place for all, we request your cooperation in observing the following guidelines when using the library:
- Maintain social distancing
- Keep hands clean
- Wear a face mask
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact the Library at email@example.com.