Subject Guides - Upgraded Online Version
04 August 2020 ‖ Category : Library
The Library is committed to encouraging and facilitating access to services and resources to meet your research and information needs. They are especially needed for remote learning and teaching during the campus closure. To this end, the Library has compiled the new online Library Guides on the cloud-based LibGuides platform.
The Subject Guides aim to provide users, especially the novice students, a quick browse of the resources relevant to their subject disciplines and how to search them in the Library search platform Primo@Lib.
- Provides direct links to key resources on relevant subject for instant access, including the list of e-journals, e-databases and streaming videos
- Useful information and resources presented in an easy-to-follow fashion
- Information updated regularly
- All pages are printable - convenient for members who cannot come to the Library.
The How-to Guides provide extensive information on special topics or step-by-step directions on using different resources and facilities. Below are some of the examples.
- Copyright for Teaching and Learning
- Findit@HKAPA in Google Scholar
- LibGuide on Plagiarism Prevention
- VeriGuide for Students
- Wi-Fi Printing in the Library
Some other guides are provided in video or PDF format for easy reference. In the days to come, more user guides will be prepared to assist users in using the Library. Suggestions of topics and resources are welcome. Please contact the Library or your respective Subject Liaison Officers.
As our motto says #wherever you are whenever you need, the Library never sleeps.