Temporary Online Book Request Service during Campus Closure
27 July 2020 ‖ Category : Library
To support online classes while the campuses are closed, the Library will restart the Temporary Online Book Request Service to all Academy staff and students from 28 July 2020 (Tue). With this temporary service, you can place online requests for circulating books and audiovisual materials on day loan and pick them up from our Library staff outside the Facilities Service Centre in weekday afternoons.
Please refer to the following procedures in requesting, picking up and returning the Library materials.
To request a Library item:
- Search for the Library record of your required item on Primo@Lib;
- Sign in with your Academy ID and password.
- Press [REQUEST] under Availability in the Library record to place your request;
- The Library will email you for pickup.
Note: Detailed request procedures with screen captures can be found in the User Guide.
To pick up a requested item:
- Call the Library at 2584-8510 for pickup when arriving the Academy.
- Our Library staff will check out and deliver the requested item to you outside the Facilities Service Centre.
Note: The pickup service is available from 1-6pm, on every weekday.
To return a loaned item:
- Please drop it to the Book Return outside the Facilities Service Centre.
If you have borrowed library materials that are due for return, you may return them to the Book Return outside the Facilities Service Centre while the Academy is closed or renew them on Primo@Lib.
Should you have any enquiries regarding this temporary service, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us at 2584-8524. Thank you.