Student Affairs Office
The Student Affairs Office is committed to providing students with different services and student development programmes that enhance their learning experience and holistic development.
- Providing different student services and programmes for the well-being of students.
- Enhancing all-round development of students through quality programmes/services.
- Developing and coordinating student activities for various student groups in alignment with Academy strategic goals.
- Providing care and support to students and helping them to cope with their personal issues in respect of their social, psychological, academic, financial and other personal needs.
- Developing a global outlook in students by providing different learning opportunities inside and outside Hong Kong.
Monday to Friday
08:30 - 17:20
Saturday, Sunday & public holidays
Tel: 2584 8513
Address: Student Affairs Office, The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, 1 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.