Creative Journey 2017-18
Creative Journey offers secondary school students a wide range of performing arts activities in Dance, Drama, Music, Film, Theatre and Entertainment Arts, and Chinese Opera from October 2017 to July 2018. Four types of programme clusters: (i) Production Process, (ii) Creative Process, (iii) Behind the Scene & (iv) Performance Plus are designed to stimulate and develop participants one or more of the following innate attributes through arts engagement.
- Inquiry and imagination
- Communication & collaboration
- Aesthetic & arts appraising
- Artistic literacy
- Value and attitude
- Create opportunity for learners to understand, interact, appreciate, and reflect on works of art;
- Engage the participants in first-hand experience of the creative process;
- Develop skills of imagination, creativity and innovation through education and arts;
- Nurture aesthetic sense and arts appraising ability of young audience.
The programme includes drama workshop, music seminar/demonstration, dance rehearsal/performance viewing and screening. Participating schools and students are encouraged to further explore and summarize their experience into a presentation.
The programme is suitable to all students. Limited quota, please enroll now. Participation is free of charge, unless otherwise specified.
Enquiries Tel: 2584 8503 / 2584 8950
Photo Gallery of Past Programmes