Content to start
Call for Book Suppliers
- The Academy Libraries dedicates in collecting Chinese opera, dance, drama, music, theatre and entertainment arts, feature films and television materials in the printed, non-print and electronic collections.
- The Academy Libraries maintains a list of book suppliers for procurement activities.
- Application for inclusion in the Library's Book Supplier List is free of charge. Any company not currently included but would like to be considered for inclusion in the Registered Book Supplier List may complete and submit the required 'Application Form for Inclusion in the HKAPA Library's Supplier List' with all the required documents, email to email@example.com and write "Application for Inclusion in the HKAPA Library's Supplier List" in the subject field of the email.
- The application form ‘Application Form for Inclusion in the HKAPA Library's Supplier List’ is available for download (pdf file).
- Applications received will be processed by the Academy Libraries. Subject to confirmation of their credentials, those companies that are found acceptable and capable to supply relevant materials will be considered. The Academy Libraries reserves the right to review the Registered Book Supplier List periodically and as needed.
- Companies being included in the HKAPA Library's Supplier List will receive notification from the Academy Libraries.
- Interested parties can contact the Library for enquiries in relation to applications or other general procurement matters by phone at 2584-8581 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.