Application Procedures for 2020/21 Admission
Postgraduate Degree Programmes
Application Period for 2020/21 Academic Year
Starting from 10:00 am, Monday 9 December 2019
Submission of Application
Application should be submitted via Online Application System.
Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$350 per each programme before submit the applications through the Online Application System using a Visa/MasterCard, UnionPay card or Alipay (for Mainland only).
- Create an online application account (applicants should not create more than one account).
- Input the personal information.
- Select a programme and fill in the relevant parts. If apply another programme, please choose "Start New Application" on the "Home" page of the system and complete the new application for another programme.
- Check that all the required parts are duly completed.
- Upload official documents (e.g. degree award certificate, transcript, academic reports and report of the public examinations, if applicable) and other required documents. Applicants should provide the official documents with certified English translation if the academic and professional qualifications are not originally in English.
- Applicants are required to invite at least two referees, who can be their current and former employers and/or teachers, to complete and submit the recommendation form via online application system.
- Upload the relevant digital files with audio/video recordings/photograph and/or portfolio required for respective postgraduate degree programmes.
- Read the declaration, and then pay the application fee for online using a Visa/MasterCard, UnionPay card or Alipay (for Mainland only).
- Check for email acknowledgement to confirm the successful submission of your online application.
- Check for email notification of your application number within 7 working days after successful submission of application. If you want to amend the information on your application, please send an email to the Registry at email@example.com for enquiry. (Please provide your name and application number on the email)
- Check for email notification to view the updated application status.
- Check for email notification to view if you are invited for the interview by the School.
- Application results will be notified by email.
If an applicant makes false statement(s) or omits significant information in the application, his/her application may be disqualified, or the Academy may withdraw or amend any offers, or terminate his/her registration/studies after admission. Any fees paid will not be refunded.
The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts
1 Gloucester Road
Wanchai, Hong Kong
|Monday to Friday||
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
1:30 pm - 5:20 pm
|Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays||Closed|